Time & Location
25 Jul, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Singapore, 285 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427535
About the event
Indulge in a unique workshop that awakens your senses and deepens your connection with your partner. Through sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste, this transformative experience breaks down insecurities and sparks curiosity. Explore blindfolds, breathwork, natural scents, tactile sensations, and delicious flavors. Recharge your energy, relax, and expand your awareness.
Focus on the present moment, savour each other's presence, and cultivate a profound spiritual and sensual bond. Surrender at your own pace, communicate your preferences, and embrace eye contact and positive energy. Discover the beauty of small moments that have a lasting impact. Join us for this extraordinary workshop and embark on a sensory journey that enriches your relationship.
- This is strictly a bring your own mat event
- Couples are required to bring the items listed below
- Please come in gym wear or comfortable clothing
Items to Bring
- Blindfold for Sight play, this does not have to be a proper one. It can be a neck tie or something that both partners might enjoy using.
- Feathers, chains, dangly stuff for Touch Play. Attendees may opt to use fingers only
- Food for Taste Play, this can be favourite food, savoury or sweet. Easy to use for tasting.
This event is open strictly to Couples ONLY, regardless of gender
This ticket includes entry for 1 Couple